Arkansas Child Support Payment History

Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, and other cities and counties in AR.

In Arkansas, child support payment histories are managed by the Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE). Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in AR.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Arkansas

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Arkansas. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Arkansas Child Support Agency and Office

  • Office of Child Support Enforcement, Little Rock
    322 S Main St #100,
    Little Rock, AR 72201,
    United State
    Phone: +1 501-371-5400

AR Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

  • Login or Sign Up at the OCSE MyCase website Here
    You can track and manage case information, make payments online, and examine your payment history among other things.

By Phone

  • 501-371-5349 or
  • 877-731-3071

By Mail

  • Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse,
    P.O. Box 8124,
    Little Rock, AR 72203

Who Can Request Payment History in AR?

In Arkansas, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Arkansas

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Arkansas. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the AR judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Arkansas Resource

- Arkansas Child Adoption Guidelines
- Arkansas Childcare Guidelines
- Arkansas Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Arkansas Child Support Guidelines
- Arkansas Divorce Guidelines
- Arkansas Marital Property Guidelines
- Arkansas Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Arkansas Child Support Payment History

Other States

A - Alabama  |  AlaskaArizonaArkansas
C - CaliforniaColoradoConnecticut
D-H - DelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaii
I - IdahoIllinoisIndianaIowa
K-L - KansasKentuckyLouisiana
M - MaineMarylandMassachusetts |  Michigan |  Minnesota |  Mississippi |  Missouri |  Montana
- Nebraska |  Nevada |  New Hampshire |  New Jersey |  New Mexico |  New York |  North Carolina |  North Dakota
- Ohio |  Oklahoma |  Oregon
P-S  - Pennsylvania |  Rhode Island |  South Carolina |  South Dakota
T-U  - Tennessee |  Texa |  Utah
V-W  - Vermont |  Virginia |  Washington |  West Virginia |  Wisconsin |  Wyoming