Alabama Child Support Payment History

This Alabama Child Support Payment History page allows you to get complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Montgomery, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, and other cities and counties in AL.

In Alabama, child support payment histories are managed by Alabama Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED). Here are ways to access your payment records in AL.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Alabama

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Alabama. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Alabama Child Support Enforcement Office

  • 50 N Ripley St, Montgomery, AL 36130, United States

AL Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

  • Login or Sign Up for Child Support Online Services HERE
  • In order to make a payment, see balances, or view the complete history of their payments and receivables, either parent may login to the left side of the website using their Username and Password.

By Phone

  • Child Support Voice Response System – 1-800-284-4347

Contact for more information

  • Alabama Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED)
    Fax – 1(334) 242-0606
    Phone Number – 1(334) 242-9300

Who Can Request for Payment History in AL?

In Alabama, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Alabama

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Alabama. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the AL judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Alabama Resource

- Alabama Child Adoption Guidelines
- Alabama Childcare Guidelines
- Alabama Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Alabama Child Support Guidelines
- Alabama Divorce Guidelines
- Alabama Marital Property Guidelines
- Alabama Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Alabama Child Support Payment History