This is the official Guideline Schedules for Weekly Support Payments used in Indiana. The worksheet provides the formula used by the courts in Indiana to derive that weekly child support.
For a detailed understanding of Indiana child support guidelines, click here.Guideline Schedules for Weekly Support Payments
If the household of the custodial or noncustodial parent contains one natural or lawfully adopted child who was born or adopted after the current support order, multiply Weekly Gross Income by.935.
The average base support percentage for one child (13.1%) is divided by two, and the result (6.5) is then subtracted from 100 to get the factor of.935. For every additional child, multiply by.903 when there are two,.878 when there are three,.863 when there are four, and.854 when there are five.
- Indiana Child Adoption Guidelines
- Indiana Childcare Guidelines
- Indiana Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Indiana Child Support Guidelines
- Indiana Divorce Guidelines
- Indiana Marital Property Guidelines
- Indiana Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Indiana Child Support Payment History
- Guideline Schedules for Weekly Support Payments in Indiana
- Indiana Child Support Calculator