This is the official Schedule of Basic Support Obligations that Iowa judges use to figure the support amount. The statutory support amount for each case is determined using the schedule. The Schedule is determined by the number of children involved and the total adjusted net income of each parent.
The basic child support obligation is calculated by multiplying the predetermined Schedule amount by the noncustodial parent’s percentage of the parent’s combined income.
For a detailed understanding of Iowa child support guidelines, click here.Schedule of Basic Support Obligations
- Iowa Child Adoption Guidelines
- Iowa Childcare Guidelines
- Iowa Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Iowa Child Support Guidelines
- Iowa Divorce Guidelines
- Iowa Marital Property Guidelines
- Iowa Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Iowa Child Support Payment History
- Iowa Schedule of Basic Support Obligations
- Iowa Child Support Calculator