Connecticut Child Support Payment History

Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, and other cities and counties in CT. In Connecticut, child support payment histories are managed by Support Enforcement Services (SES) of the Connecticut Child Support Enforcement Program. Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in CT.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Connecticut

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Connecticut. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Connecticut Child Support Agency and Office

  • Support Enforcement Services (SES)
    Connecticut Judicial Department Child Support
    Address: 1 Lafayette Cir,
    Bridgeport, CT 06604, United States
    Phone: +1 203-576-3670

CT Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

By Phone

  • 1-800-228-KIDS (5437) or
  • 1-888-233-7223

By eMail


Who Can Request for Payment History in CT?

In Connecticut, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Connecticut

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Connecticut. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the CT judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Connecticut Resource

- Connecticut Child Adoption Guidelines
- Connecticut Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Connecticut Child Support Guidelines
- Connecticut Divorce Guidelines
  - Cost of Divorce in Connecticut
- Connecticut Marital Property Guidelines
- Connecticut Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Connecticut Child Support Payment History

Other States

A - Alabama  |  AlaskaArizonaArkansas
C - CaliforniaColoradoConnecticut
D-H - DelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaii
I - IdahoIllinoisIndianaIowa
K-L - KansasKentuckyLouisiana
M - MaineMarylandMassachusetts |  Michigan |  Minnesota |  Mississippi |  Missouri |  Montana
- Nebraska |  Nevada |  New Hampshire |  New Jersey |  New Mexico |  New YorkNorth Carolina |  North Dakota
- Ohio |  Oklahoma |  Oregon
P-S  - Pennsylvania |  Rhode Island |  South Carolina |  South Dakota
T-U  - Tennessee |  Texas |  Utah
V-W  - Vermont |  Virginia |Washington DC |  Washington StateWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming


Deborah Kelly

Deborah Kelly

As a proud single mom who has seen it all, I encourage others by sharing my experiences & curating content on divorce, adoption, child & spousal support. My passion also includes spending quality time with my kids and giving back to my community.