Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Charleston, Huntington Parkersburg, Morgantown, and other cities and counties in WV.
In West Virginia, child support payment histories are managed by West Virginia Bureau for Child Support Enforcement (BCSE). Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in WV.
How to Check Child Support Payment History in West Virginia
Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in West Virginia. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.
At the West Virginia Child Support Agency Office
- West Virginia Bureau for Child Support Enforcement (BCSE)
350 Capitol St rm 147,
WV Online Child Support Login
To check the status of your child support payment or balance,
- Login or Sign Up for Child Support Online Services https://apps.wv.gov/DHHR/SPI/login.aspx
- Call their toll-free number: 1-800-249-3778
You will be asked to provide your name, social security number, and case number (if you have one). The BCSE agent will then be able to provide you with information on your payment history, including any payments received and the dates they were received.
To check your child support payment history in West Virginia by mail, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of your child support order or case number from the West Virginia Bureau for Child Support Enforcement (BCSE).
- Write a letter requesting your payment history. Be sure to include your full name, case number, and current mailing address.
- Send the letter to the BCSE office that handles your case. The mailing address can be found on the BCSE website or by contacting the BCSE office directly.
- Wait for a response from the BCSE. They will mail you a copy of your payment history, which will include the date of each payment, the amount, and the method of payment.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your payment history, you should contact the BCSE office that sent you the payment history.
Who Can Request for Payment History in WV?
In West Virginia, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.
Other Proof of Payment History in West Virginia
There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in West Virginia. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout
If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.
If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the WV judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.
West Virginia Resource
- West Virginia Child Adoption Guidelines
- West Virginia Childcare Guidelines
- West Virginia Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- West Virginia Child Support Guidelines
- West Virginia Divorce Guidelines
- West Virginia Marital Property Guidelines
- West Virginia Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check West Virginia Child Support Payment History
- West Virginia Child Support Calculator
- West Virginia Grants and Assistance for Single Mothers
A - Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas
C - California | Colorado | Connecticut
D-H - Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii
I - Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa
K-L - Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana
M - Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana
N - Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota
O - Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon
P-S - Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota
T-U - Tennessee | Texas | Utah
V-W - Vermont | Virginia |Washington DC | Washington State | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming