Montana Child Support Payment History

Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Helena, Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, and other cities and counties in MT.

In Montana, child support payment histories are managed by Montana Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED). Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in MT.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Montana

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Montana. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Montana Child Support Agency and Office

The Montana Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) is located at:

  • Department of Public Health and Human Services Child Support Enforcement Division PO Box 202951 Helena, MT 59620-2951
  • Phone: 1-888-657-1788
  • Website:

MT Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

  • Go to the CSED website at
  • Click on the “Customer Connect” button on the homepage to access the online portal.
  • If you are a new user, you will need to create an account by clicking on the “Register” button and providing your personal information.
  • Once you have registered and logged in, you will be able to access your child support information, including your payment history and balance.
  • You can also see the status of your case, including upcoming court dates and any actions that have been taken on your case.
  • You can also make payments, request modifications, or ask for help via the online portal.

By Phone

  •  Info Line, 1-888-657-1788

Who Can Request Payment History in MT?

In Montana, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Montana

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Montana. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the MT judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Montana Resource

- Montana Child Adoption Guidelines
- Montana Childcare Guidelines
- Montana Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Montana Child Support Guidelines
- Montana Divorce Guidelines
- Montana Marital Property Guidelines
- Montana Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Montana Child Support Payment History
- Montana Child Support Calculator
- Montana Grants and Assistance for Single Mothers


Other States

A - Alabama  |  AlaskaArizonaArkansas
C - CaliforniaColoradoConnecticut
D-H - DelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaii
I - IdahoIllinoisIndianaIowa
K-L - KansasKentuckyLouisiana
M - MaineMarylandMassachusetts |  Michigan |  Minnesota |  Mississippi |  Missouri |  Montana
- Nebraska |  Nevada |  New Hampshire |  New Jersey |  New Mexico |  New YorkNorth Carolina |  North Dakota
- Ohio |  Oklahoma |  Oregon
P-S  - Pennsylvania |  Rhode Island |  South Carolina |  South Dakota
T-U  - Tennessee |  Texas |  Utah
V-W  - Vermont |  Virginia |Washington DC |  Washington StateWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming



Deborah Kelly

Deborah Kelly

As a proud single mom who has seen it all, I encourage others by sharing my experiences & curating content on divorce, adoption, child & spousal support. My passion also includes spending quality time with my kids and giving back to my community.