Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Cheyenne, Casper Gillette, Laramie, and other cities and counties in WY.
In Wyoming, child support payment histories are managed by Wyoming Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) . Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in WY.
How to Check Child Support Payment History in Wyoming
In Wyoming, there are several ways to check your child support payment history:
- Online: The Wyoming Child Support eServices portal. You will need to create an account to access this service.
- Phone: (307) 777-7591 and ask for your payment history. You will need to provide your case number and other identifying information.
- In-person: You can visit your local Child Support Enforcement office and request a copy of your payment history.
- Mail: You can send a written request for your child support payment history to the Wyoming Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED). You will need to include your case number and other identifying information in your request.
Wyoming Child Support Agency and Office
- Wyoming Department of Family Services Child Support Enforcement Division Hathaway Building 2300 Capitol Avenue Cheyenne, WY 82002
WY Online Child Support Login
The Wyoming Child Support eServices portal is an online platform that allows individuals to access information about their child support cases and make payments. Through the portal, users can:
- View case information, including payment history and case status
- Make child support payments
- Update contact information
- View and print payment coupons
- View and print the account statement
- View and print court orders
To access the portal, you will need to create an account by providing your case number, name, and other identifying information. Once you have an account, you can log in to the portal to view your child support information and make payments.
The URL for the Wyoming Child Support eServices portal is https://wychildsupport.com/eservices/
Who Can Request for Payment History in WY?
In Wyoming, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.
Other Proof of Payment History in Wyoming
There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Wyoming. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout
If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.
If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the WY judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.
- Wyoming Child Adoption Guidelines
- Wyoming Childcare Guidelines
- Wyoming Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Wyoming Child Support Guidelines
- Wyoming Divorce Guidelines
- Wyoming Marital Property Guidelines
- Wyoming Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Wyoming Child Support Payment History
- Wyoming Child Support Calculator
- Wyoming Grants and Assistance for Single Mothers
A - Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas
C - California | Colorado | Connecticut
D-H - Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii
I - Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa
K-L - Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana
M - Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana
N - Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota
O - Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon
P-S - Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota
T-U - Tennessee | Texas | Utah
V-W - Vermont | Virginia |Washington DC | Washington State | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming