Delaware Child Support Payment History

Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Dover, Wilmington, Newark, Middletown, Bear, and other cities and counties in DE.

In Delaware, child support payment histories are managed by the Delaware Division of Child Support Services (DCSS). Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in DE.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Delaware

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Delaware. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Delaware Child Support Agency and Office

  • New Castle County
    Churchman’s Corporate Center
    84A Christiana Road
    New Castle, DE 19720
    Phone – (302)577-7171
  • Kent County
    Dover office
    905 S.Governors Ave
    Dover, DE 19904
    Phone – (302)739-8299
  • Sussex County
    Georgetown Professional Park
    20105 Office Circle
    Georgetown, DE 19947
    Phone – (302)856-5386

DE Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

  • 1. Register at iPayOnline
  • 2. Upon successful registration, users will be able to track pending payments and view payment history.

Employers must have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).

By Mail

  • General Correspondence
    P.O. Box 15012
    Wilmington, DE 19850

Who Can Request for Payment History in DE?

In Delaware, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Delaware

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Delaware. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the DE judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Delaware Resource

- Delaware Child Adoption Guidelines
- Delaware Childcare Guidelines
- Delaware Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Delaware Child Support Guidelines
- Delaware Divorce Guidelines
- Delaware Marital Property Guidelines
- Delaware Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Delaware Child Support Payment History

Other States

A - Alabama  |  AlaskaArizonaArkansas
C - CaliforniaColoradoConnecticut
D-H - DelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaii
I - IdahoIllinoisIndianaIowa
K-L - KansasKentuckyLouisiana
M - MaineMarylandMassachusetts |  Michigan |  Minnesota |  Mississippi |  Missouri |  Montana
- Nebraska |  Nevada |  New Hampshire |  New Jersey |  New Mexico |  New YorkNorth Carolina |  North Dakota
- Ohio |  Oklahoma |  Oregon
P-S  - Pennsylvania |  Rhode Island |  South Carolina |  South Dakota
T-U  - Tennessee |  Texas |  Utah
V-W  - Vermont |  Virginia |Washington DC |  Washington StateWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming


Deborah Kelly

Deborah Kelly

As a proud single mom who has seen it all, I encourage others by sharing my experiences & curating content on divorce, adoption, child & spousal support. My passion also includes spending quality time with my kids and giving back to my community.