Washington Child Support Payment History

Get the complete information about how to check for your child support payment history in Seattle, Spokane Tacoma, City Vancouver, and other cities and counties in WA.

In Washington, child support payment histories are managed by the Division of Child Support (DCS) within the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). Here are ways to make payments and how to access your payment records in WA.

How to Check Child Support Payment History in Washington

Here are the complete methods and steps to check child support payment history in Washington. Choose the option that best suits you and proceed.

Visit Washington Child Support Agency Office

  • Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
    Division of Child Support (DCS)
    500 1st Ave S,
    WA 98104,
    United States

WA Online Child Support Login

To check the status of your child support payment or balance,

  • Login or Sign Up for Child Support Online Services https://www.dshs.wa.gov/esa/dcs-online-redirect-secure-access-washington-saw

By Phone

  •  Info Line, +1 206-341-7000

Who Can Request for Payment History in WA?

In Washington, Custodial and noncustodial parents can monitor payments and account balances to make sure a child is receiving financial support. The general public cannot have access to such records to protect the privacy of everyone involved. The processes are managed by the Child Support Services office of your county or city or state.

Other Proof of Payment History in Washington

There are other ways to check, request or get access to the payment history in Washington. You can even pay by ATM and keep the printout

Pay stub

If your support payments are deducted from your salary paycheck by wage garnishment or any other direct payment method for arrears enforcement, you may request the staff or any person in charge of your payment for a receipt or pay stub as confirmation of payment when the funds are deducted.

Bank statements

If you pay your obligations in cash, you can offer bank statements that demonstrate consistent cash withdrawals. If you don’t have a bank account, you can pay by money order as long as you keep the money order receipts. Receipts may serve as some form of verification. To demonstrate to the WA judge that you made your payments, you could also demand information from your ex-bank partner’s account or financial documents.

Washington State Resource

- Washington State Child Adoption Guidelines
- Washington State Childcare Guidelines
- Washington State Child Custody and Visitation Guidelines
- Washington State Child Support Guidelines
- Washington State Divorce Guidelines
- Washington State Marital Property Guidelines
- Washington State Spousal Support Guidelines
- How to Check Washington State Child Support Payment History
- Washington State Child Support Calculator
- Washington State Grants and Assistance for Single Mothers


Other States

A - Alabama  |  AlaskaArizonaArkansas
C - CaliforniaColoradoConnecticut
D-H - DelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaii
I - IdahoIllinoisIndianaIowa
K-L - KansasKentuckyLouisiana
M - MaineMarylandMassachusetts |  Michigan |  Minnesota |  Mississippi |  Missouri |  Montana
- Nebraska |  Nevada |  New Hampshire |  New Jersey |  New Mexico |  New YorkNorth Carolina |  North Dakota
- Ohio |  Oklahoma |  Oregon
P-S  - Pennsylvania |  Rhode Island |  South Carolina |  South Dakota
T-U  - Tennessee |  Texas |  Utah
V-W  - Vermont |  Virginia |Washington DC |  Washington StateWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming



Deborah Kelly

Deborah Kelly

As a proud single mom who has seen it all, I encourage others by sharing my experiences & curating content on divorce, adoption, child & spousal support. My passion also includes spending quality time with my kids and giving back to my community.